Advertisement

LAST FEW HOURS OF 2019: YOU HAVE A MINUTE TO WIN IT? COUNTDOWN TO 2020!

LAST FEW HOURS OF 2019: YOU HAVE A MINUTE TO WIN IT? COUNTDOWN TO 2020! 1 Thessalonians 5:18


Hello! I did not celebrate New Year's Eve with my family this year, but come join me and celebrate the last few hours of 2019 with my second family! I have been very blessed to be able to call these people my second family and ringing in the New Year with them is definitely another one for the books. I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe New Years' Eve! Cheers to a new chapter and may all your prayers be answered! Also, I hope you enjoyed my intro because this will be the last video that you will see that intro. Even though I'm sad this will be the last video that will have my intro I'm excited to eventually make a new one. As always thanks for tuning in and don't forget to subscribe!


SHOUTOUT to my best friend Lauren for inviting me to her family's celebration for New Year's Eve and for providing me with some footage for the games! Love you FOREVER my sissy bears!



FOLLOW ME HERE:
Instagram: @april.sarrah



WATCH MY PREVIOUS VLOG:
2019 CHRISTMAS PARTY WITH MY L1FE FAMILY!




MUSIC by IKSON:

Christmas


Throwback


Voyage


MMXX



***I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE MUSIC IN THIS VIDEO***


DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE :)

new years eve,celebration,minutetowinit,games,food,singing,countdown,fireworks,newyears,

Post a Comment

0 Comments