Advertisement

Just Confess

Just Confess In this video we discuss why you need to confess. When I got saved, I was told everything would be wonderful. However, that was not true at all. Please don't be deceived by these lying prophets in the world today. Once you get saved things change, you don't feel the same, people don't see you the same, and attacks do come. This life is not rainbows however, we have the assurance that no matter what we go through in life, Jesus is with us. Indeed, once I read about all the things God endured on our behalf, I no longer wanted to turn back. I realized the least I could do for all he went through, is to become a living example of his word. Please be specific when confessing sin you are committing because that's the key to being delivered. I pray this video helps. Be Blessed!

Confess- Admit or state that one has committed a crime or is at fault in some way

Note: I give an example of how you can confess. However, I don't know you or your sin.

1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 10) If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

Scripture: 2 Thessalonians 2:3; 1 Samuel 15:22; Matthew 1:21; 1 John 1:9-10; 1 Samuel 15:23

Follow me on Instagram: Ms. Shana FourReal

Please leave questions, prayer request, and comments in the section below. Please don't forget to like, share, and subscribe!

LiveforGod,love,lovelife,godistheway,don'tsin,stopsin,noexcuse,stoplying,Godistheway,Godisthetruth,

Post a Comment

0 Comments