Advertisement

Hush Uro, Hush | Theros Beyond Death Standard Deck (MTG Arena)

Hush Uro, Hush | Theros Beyond Death Standard Deck (MTG Arena) Skip Deck Guide to Gameplay: 05:00
Decklist:

Enjoyed? Leave a like and SUBSCRIBE! It's free! Free is good!
Subscribe to my channel:

I stream this game often on Twitch, follow me there:


Send me your deck pics: sendmedeckpic@gmail.com

Follow me on twitter:


#megamogwai #mtg #mtg_arena

megamogwai mogwai,mtg,mtg arena,arena mtg,theros,theros beyond death,mtg theros,mogwai deck list,mogwai mtg,bant deck,mtg bant,uro deck,uro titan of natures wrath,hushbringer,kiora bests the sea god,competitive magic,magic arena gameplay,mtg gameplay,magic the gathering,mythic mtg deck,mtg standard 2020,standard magic,bant deck guide,mtg funny,uro bant deck,kiora,mogwai magic,theros deck list,bant deck list theros,

Post a Comment

0 Comments