Advertisement

How to get a Mist Pass in Blender for depth enhancing!

How to get a Mist Pass in Blender for depth enhancing! • FREE PSD File:

Next on the list of quick tip videos is the mist pass. Super useful to enhance the depth in your images in Photoshop. I prefer it over the Z pass because I feel I have better control over it being able to preview it in real time and you don't have to get into any compositing nodes to save it.

I hope you find it useful! Let me know in the comments what other topics you'd like to see covered in this quick tip sort of videos.

-
You can also find me at:
• ArtStation:
• Facebook:
• Instagram:
• Twitter:
• Linkedin:

concept,concept art,concept design,environment,environment concept art,environment design,illustration,painting,kitbashing,3d,blender,b3d,photoshop,eevee,cycles,tutorial,tip,render layers,render passes,mist,mist pass,depth,z pass,post processing,post production,post,passes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments