Advertisement

How Many Coins I Saved in 2019 From My Cash Envelopes

How Many Coins I Saved in 2019 From My Cash Envelopes Although I wasn't able to save ALL of my coins from 2019, I am excited to start my savings challenge for all of 2020! Comment below what savings challenges you're doing this year!

Here are some more videos of mine you might like:
→ My most recent Cash Envelope Stuffing:
→ My Financial Journey:
→ My most recent Weekly Check-In:
→ Erin Condren Haul:
________

NEW TO CASH ENVELOPES?
Check out this link:
________

CONTACT INFO
Email: thesavingstudent@gmail.com
Instagram: @alexandrabudgets
PO Box:
Alexandra Malone
PO Box #10493
San Jose, CA 95157
________

#alexandrabudgets #thesavingstudent #myfinancialjourney #cashenvelopes #cash #envelope #cashenvelopestuffing #cashenvelopesystem #budgeting #budget #daveramsey #finance #teenbudget #money #collegestudent #savings #paycheck #debtfreecommunity #coins #coinsavings #coinsavingschallenge #coinwrapping #coinrolling

alexandrabudgets,thesavingstudent,cashenvelopes,cash,envelope,cashenvelopestuffing,cashenvelopesystem,budgeting,budget,daveramsey,finance,money,collegestudent,savings paycheck,debtfreecommunity,coins,coinsavings,coinstar,coingwrapping,coinsavingschallenge,teenbudget,#coinrolling,

Post a Comment

0 Comments