Advertisement

how do I KEEP improving at fortnite? (Solo Cash Cup)

how do I KEEP improving at fortnite? (Solo Cash Cup) ok ok ok my placement wasn't crazy high SURE but ive been playing out of my mind recently, could possibly put it down to all the box fight wagers i had been playing...? Hope you all enjoy the video 🧡



🔴 twitch streams -

▶️ follow my twitter -

🔔 subscribe to my yt -

📸 check out my insta -

💬 discord -

⚙️ my settings -

🎵 outro song - vierre cloud "moment"



CODE "BENJYFISHY" (EPIC SUPPORT-A-CREATOR PARTNER)



Thank you for watching!

Want to see more? Check out my last video:





Channel Manager/Editor:







PO BOX 384, benjyfishy, Sunbury on Thames, TW16 9DH, UK



#fortnite #benjyfishy #cashcup

fortnite,fort,high kill,benjyfishy,benjy,TSM,NRG,Ghost,MrSavageM,mongraal,ninja,issa,tfue,solo,duo,squad,pop up,world record,young,stretched,res,native,keyboard,mouse,controller,pc,benjyfishy 1v1,benjyfishy creative,benjyfishy settings,benjyfishy fortnite,benjyfishy creator code,code benjyfishy,stream highlights,benjyfishy highlights,benjy fishy,benji fishy,mongral,FaZe,solo cash cup,cashcup,mongrel,fortnite world cup,

Post a Comment

0 Comments