Advertisement

Hinting That I'm Going To PROPOSE To See My Girlfriend React...

Hinting That I'm Going To PROPOSE To See My Girlfriend React... Happy New Year! Sorry I had to do this for your Birthday! But love you babe! I cant believe her reaction to her Birthday Surprise at the end! Thank you all for watching make sure to Like and Subscribe!


JOIN OUR LIVES AND SUBSCRIBE!! :



POPULAR VIDEOS:



MAKE SURE YOU LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL



Don't be afraid to ever reach out to us! We love helping any chance we get!



TURN ON POST-NOTIFICATIONS SO YOU NEVER MISS OUT ON A VIDEO!



CHALLENGES:



VLOGS:



PRANKS:



COUPLES PRANK WAR:



Find Us On Instagram!

-----------------------------------

Mariah's Instagram:

Bill's Instagram:

Our Couples Instagram Page:

boyfriend,girlfriend,couple,couples,channel,comedy,funny,relationship,ring,married,marrage,wedding,phone,computer,rings,promise,clothes,clothing,jewelry,mariah,bill,propose,one knee,house,car,cars,new home,house tour,watch,ace family,jatie vlogs,jack and gab,maddie and elijah,i cant stop kissing you prank,prank,pda prank,cheating,cheating prank,break up prank,makeup,food,eat,

Post a Comment

0 Comments