Advertisement

GRWM...TO GET ENGAGED!! πŸ’ *emotional AF* ahhhhh 😒♥️

GRWM...TO GET ENGAGED!! πŸ’ *emotional AF* ahhhhh 😒♥️ We got ENGAGED!!!!! I am so fricken excited and I cant wait to post the next video in this series. In order to get ready, I got my skin care routine down, did a hair transformation (dyed my hair blue *sort of*), got pink to white more nails, and picked out my outfit..eventually! I am so unbelievably grateful for my fiancΓ© and for all of you who wanted to see us go through this journey. I can't wait to see where this takes us, and I'm happy to have you all along for the ride =)

πŸ₯° Shop my MERCH!

❤️INSTAGRAM: @aarbucci


πŸ’–Email: aarbucci001@gmail.com

πŸ’›Snapchat: alana.arbucci

we got engaged,telling my husband i'm pregnant,telling my parents I'm pregnant,were getting married,grwm,grwm homecoming,grmw for school makeup,I dyed my hair,glow up,glow up tik tok videos,glow up transformation,24 hour transformation,24 hour transformation glow up,makeover transformation,get ready with me,get ready with me school morning,were getting a divorce,grwm prom,I dyed my hair blue,hair transformation,skin care routines,alana arbucci,

Post a Comment

0 Comments