Advertisement

Getting rid of forehead wrinkles. Face Massage. Rejuvenation from A to Z

Getting rid of forehead wrinkles. Face Massage. Rejuvenation from A to Z In this video we are going to show you a full complex of self massage that will help you get rid of forehead wrinkles. We are a going to teach you a self massage technique for face rejuvenation. I am going to show you all exercises in real time without any time lapses so that you can do them with me simultaneously.

This is the first episode of our new series Handbook of beauty from A to Z. In this series we are going to talk about exercises that help you fight mimic wrinkles, face swelling, eye bags, wrinkles between the eyebrows and wrong body posture. MAny exercises from this series will be based on face gymnastics.

More of my videos that could be interesting:
- Pinching Massage
- Vacuum Cup Massage Part 1
- Vacuum Cup Massage Part 2
- Sculpting Massage
- Myofascial Self Massage
- Myofascial Self Massage while staying in bed
- ZOGAN
- Skalp Massage
- Intro Oral Massage
- Face Oils
- Rejuvenating Face Cleansing

Whole Beauty Series:

A little bit about myself:
My name is Oksana Levina
I am
- a cosmetologist
- a masseur
- a professional hair stylist
- a make up artist
- I practice methods of natural rejuvenation
- and I cook raw food goodies

On my channel you can see different master classes about face fitness and self massage

self massage,get rid of,forehead,wrinkles,full complex,video,massage,technique,face rejuvenation,exercises,face,between the eyebrows,face gymnastics,Oksana Levina,

Post a Comment

0 Comments