Advertisement

FIRST LOOK || JU-JU-BE GALAXY PRINT || THE SENSIBLE MAMA

FIRST LOOK || JU-JU-BE GALAXY PRINT || THE SENSIBLE MAMA The full line of the Ju-Ju-Be Galaxy print will be at The Sensible Mama on January 16th. I will update the description and post a pinned comment when we know the time. Also, after filming this video, I found out that we will have FREE Petite and Grab and Go bags to give away on launch night! I don't have all the details yet, but I will update soon. And yes, don't forget, we have coin purses!

THE SENSIBLE MAMA

We are an online baby boutique, but we are so much more than that. We are on a mission to educate, equip, inspire, and share. Follow me on Social:
SHOP HERE:


Facebook:


Instagram:


Twitter:

Want to chat with me and other sensible mamas from around the world? Join the Sensible Mama chat group on Facebook:

ju-ju-be,galaxy,print,first look,the sensible mama,

Post a Comment

0 Comments