Advertisement

๐Ÿ–️ draw with me || trying out the Arrtx ALP markers

๐Ÿ–️ draw with me || trying out the Arrtx ALP markers ๐Ÿ’ซ Use my discount code ARRTXALP20 for 20% off of the markers

Hi friends of the Sun ✨

It’s again…milk !! Arrtx recently (very recently !!!) launched their alcohol bases ALP markers and they were kind enough to send them to me to try out ! As a marker lover I thought I’d show how I make some kpop related fanart with drawing outfits of Ateez’s mingi and seonghwa (yes I’m an Atiny !!) and I really enjoyed using these markers…they might even become my favourite markers because as I mentioned earlier…I really like how they just ‘operate’.
I feel like I should start using markers way MORE often and hope to share my process with you guys in the future.
Hope you enjoy and as always thank you so so much for watching ❤️

~

Lots of love,
Milkcloud


๐Ÿ‹// about Arrtx
Website:
ALP markers:

๐Ÿ“//the sketchbook I use:
(use my code Milkcloud5 for a discount on Arteza)
๐Ÿ“– A5 Sketchbook, set of 2 (132 pages)
US:

EU:




☕ // want to support us ?


// social media



// songs:
Lunar Piano


// Contact ๐Ÿ’Œ
Milkcloudd@gmail.com

Arrtx ALP markers,Arrtx Markers,Arrtx markers review,Arrtx ALP markers review,kpop fanart,marker art,draw with me,drawing with markers,marker review,markers review,kpop speedpainting,kpop art,kpop drawing,drawing fashion,

Post a Comment

0 Comments