Advertisement

Approaching the Scene 078: Camera to Mobile: Share and Review with Snapbridge

Approaching the Scene 078: Camera to Mobile: Share and Review with Snapbridge It's so easy to get images from your Nikon onto your phone and tablet to quickly share in the field. You don't even have to turn on your camera or touch either device. When Nikon first introduced Snapbridge, it was so buggy and frustrating that I cursed and uninstalled it, but since then they've really perfected it and you should really check it out. It's dead simple to connect, control your camera, switch cameras, update your camera's clock, embed GPS data in your photos and have your images automatically transferred via low-power bluetooth without touching either device. I love it. In this video, I'll show you how to connect and navigate the latest version of Snapbridge.

How to connect a Nikon camera to Snapbridge: 04:12

Newly updated links to all the gear I use:
Using my links helps support this video series. Thank you!

This Spring's Cuba workshop:
February 2020 Kauai Workshop:
All my 2020 Workshops:

My Core Photography Course:

Thanks to everyone for the great questions you are sending in. Keep them coming either in the comments below or by emailing me directly.

Nikon,Z7,Z6,mirrorless,lesson,education,training,how to,gear,photography class,digital photography,live view,Approaching The Scene,Hudson Henry,z50,mobile photography,snapbridge,file,

Post a Comment

0 Comments