Advertisement

20 SUSTAINABLE WAYS TO MAKE A HUGE IMPACT IN 2020

20 SUSTAINABLE WAYS TO MAKE A HUGE IMPACT IN 2020 For 10% off your first purchase click the link:

I N S T A G R A M »
Patreon »

As always, thank you to my patrons for supporting me over on patreon: Maria Piva, Charlotte Whitten, Eva Hannerz Schmidtke, Robin Schulze Waltrup, Bethany, Su McClellan, Mary Charlebois and Kat.
.
.
▲ P E O P L E M E N T I O N E D ▼

The Green Party:
Volunteer to be a Magistrate:

Aja Barber:
Hippemoji: & their consultancy:

Old Spike:
Second Shot:
Switchback:

Deserted Cactus: run by:
We Gather:

▲ L O W I M P A C T L I V I N G ▼

zero waste essentials I LOVE


zero waste essentials I REGRET buying


My Evening Routine | Mindful, low waste & slow living


WHAT'S IN MY PANTRY | Low waste edition


25 LOW WASTE TIPS FOR ADVANCED | beyond beginners


Wasteful things I'm NOT buying this year

.
.
⇨ COMPANIES I LOVE

» Get 2 FREE months on SKILLSHARE:


» For a free box of OHNE organic tampons use "IMMYVIP"


» For 10% off WUKA period pants click the link below:

.
.
.

Learn More:


For business inquiries:
Imogenlucas1@live.co.uk

20 sustainable ways to make a huge impact in 2020,sustainably vegan,how to be sustainable in 2020,20 advanced sustainable swaps,going beyond zero waste,zero waste uk,zero waste in 2020,shelbizleee,going zero waste,how to,greenwashing,environmental,how to make plant based milk,20 zero waste swaps,zero waste essentials i regret buying,sustainable living,simple sustainable living,journey to sustainable lifestyle,slow living in 2020,fairyland cottage,

Post a Comment

0 Comments