Advertisement

What Could Possibly be the End Of My Channel,(And maybe even YouTube) but I'm Not Sure Please Watch!

What Could Possibly be the End Of My Channel,(And maybe even YouTube) but I'm Not Sure Please Watch! Hey guys remember to watch all the videos in the description and I hope they help you to understand everything about COPPA and please watch my entire video if you haven't already.

FTC COPPA Ruling DESTROYS YouTube & Attacks Content Creator's: By Smash JT:


$42,530 FINE per Video... FTC is coming for YouTube Content Creator's: By Derral Eves:


Another great video by Derral Eves:


COPPA: everything you need to know!: By J House Law:


What YOUTUBE's Not Telling You About COPPA: By lan Corzine:


YouTube, COPPA, FTC and the Difference You Can Make: By vidIQ:


Marking "Not For Kids" Doesn't Protect You - COPPA UPDATE: By Chadtronic:


Game Theory: Will Your Favorite Channel Survive 2020? (COPPA): By The Game Theorists:


The Music Used in this video I don't own in anyway and please check out the music used in this video I do have a link to it right here.

Snowbelle City [Pokemon X & Y OST] 30 Minutes


Thanks for watching I hope this video was informative and I hope to see you all next time!

Watch!

Post a Comment

0 Comments