Advertisement

Weekend shopping from Lulu hypermarket || Grocery shopping haul || Christmas decoration in markets |

Weekend shopping from Lulu hypermarket || Grocery shopping haul || Christmas decoration in markets | Hi everyone,

Today I'm sharing with you my Grocery shopping from Lulu hypermarket and some parts of decoration in the markets..

So plz watch my video till end enjoy this video..

You can watch my other videos 👇☺️


restaurants style matar mashroom ki Sabji


Veg biryani recipe || fried rice ||


Besan aaloo ke pakode


Tasty & yummy veg sandwich 😋


moong daal cheela 😋😊


dates khajur Nuts laddoo 👇😋


chhole ki sabji & rayata recipe 👇☺️


moong daal dahi baraa | tamarind chutney 👇😋☺️



Muscat hills | Barr Al jissah resorts


enjoyed at Yiti beach


mrng & evng time at Al shatti beach


mrng time masti at mutrah corniche


weekend shopping | fun time with my hubby and son


18 November national Day of Oman |


Dolphin watching || boat ride trip || Marina Bandar Al Rowdha


Rain in Muscat |


mutrah souq | tourist attractions place


affordable and Cheapest markets in Muscat Oman


celebrating our wedding anniversary at home


sultan qaboos grand mosque | Inside view


Al Alam palace | ओमान के राजा का महल


My husband birthday vlog | special day for me


First year journey of my baby boy


my pregnancy journey | baby boy


minimum salary to survive in Muscat Oman


sultan qaboos grand Masjid | tourist attractions place


Diwali decoration | laxmi poojan | living room tour



thanks for watching my video...

lots of love
stay happy:)

#LovewithDisha #groceryshopping

And don't forget follow me 👇😊

Facebook:

Christmas decoration || grocery shopping haul ||,

Post a Comment

0 Comments