Advertisement

We Head out in the Focus on a Christmas Mission. Will the Focus Leave Me Stranded?

We Head out in the Focus on a Christmas Mission. Will the Focus Leave Me Stranded? Well today I have to get one more Christmas Care package mailed out. It has a very long ways to go and my hope is that Santa can get it to a very Special Friend just in time. I have no choice now but to drive the Focus. My son James came last night and I let him take my truck, because I do not want him to possibly be stranded by the Focus, should it go back to not starting. So lets jump on in it and see if it will let me down again, or get me back home. Oh and yes we have Trixie and then the Other Black Kitty in the video too. Trixie gives me moral support before I head out.
Thanks for watching, y'all take care and God Bless you all.

Mr. Tom's email: tchimes@aol.com

Christmas sharing,care packages,my son,Ford Focus,deep South,

Post a Comment

0 Comments