Advertisement

The Little Girl Is Back! Michael Buble Santa Claus Is Coming To Town Cole Lam 12 Years Old

The Little Girl Is Back! Michael Buble Santa Claus Is Coming To Town Cole Lam 12 Years Old Look who's back! It's the little shy girl , but now she's not quite so shy and comes back with a friend - a DINOSAUR! How cool is that! Isn't it great that she is no longer shy, but quite happy to come over and listen, and even lean on the piano and watch my fingers and keys. She even wants her new dinosaur friend to have a seat - although I think she may have thought my dad wanted to steal him away!

I was going to play something else, but when I saw her come over, I switched to Santa Claus Is Coming To Town. There are many different versions by different artists, but the version I like - the one I based my arrangement on is the one by Michael Buble. He has such a great voice and tone.

There's also some people watching in this - the lady with 2(!) scarves bouncing away to the beat whilst eating her sandwich. The guy (also with a scarf) at the beginning who was walking at a fast speed, and slowed right down when I started the bass beat to take a quick video!

Played at St Pancras - this one near the Eurostar Arrivals.

#SantaClausIsComingToTown #MichelBuble #PianistsofStPancras
______________________________________________________
If you would like to support me - please see:
👏 Patreon:
☕ Give Me a Tip?:

🎹These are all my own arrangements - created from listening to the songs, and watching music videos. My Sheet Music on MusicNotes:
🎹Learn to play piano covers with flowkey?:

🔴 Subscribe for more of my piano covers:

🔴Facebook:
🔴Instagram:
🔴Twitter:
🔴Soundcloud:
______________________________________________________
📹 Camera Used - DJI Osmo Pocket:

Piano Cover,MusicNotes,Michael Buble,Public Piano,Young Pianist,Street Piano,Michael Buble Piano,Christmas,Christmas Song,Christmas Piano,Santa Claus Is Coming To Town,Santa Claus Is Coming To Town Piano,Santa Claus Is Coming To Town Cover,Michael Buble Santa Claus Is Coming To Town,Santa Claus Is Coming To Town Piano Cover,London Piano,St Pancras,St Pancras Piano,Kings Cross Piano,Pianists of St Pancras,

Post a Comment

0 Comments