Advertisement

The End is Just the Beginning | FTC and the Future of My Channel in 2020 | UDS

The End is Just the Beginning | FTC and the Future of My Channel in 2020 | UDS Yes, I realize my eyelash is messed up, but I've tried so many other times to film this video and the is the only one that at least makes some sense. I've had a hard time making this video because I don't know the right words to say and I was afraid of the backlash. I understand if you're disappointed in me. This is a really strange and sad time for YouTube and a lot is going to change in 2020. While my content was never directed at those under the age of 13, I knew I had a lot of families with young children and younger siblings who enjoyed watching my videos together and it saddens me that I won't be able to provide that same content any longer. However, I have felt ready to explore other mediums for creative expression so I am excited for the new content I will be posting in 2020. Even in this weird time on YouTube, I still believe in looking on the bright side. My goal is to entertain and I still plan on doing that in 2020. Now, keep in mind that this content will be intended and directed for those who are 13 and older so viewer discretion is advised.

There is still time to leave a thoughtful comment to the FTC, you have until December 9th!

Click here to sign the petition to save family friendly content!

Further Explanation:
Chadtronic:


Game Theory:

ultimate dork studios,uds,ftc,2020,YouTube Changes,Ftc and youtube,

Post a Comment

0 Comments