Advertisement

Thames | FremantleMedia Enterprises (1994|2001)

Thames | FremantleMedia Enterprises (1994|2001) Well, I uploaded a slightly different version of this combo a few months ago (the differences were that the copyright said 1996 and different music was playing) from a print of this show on YouTube (I removed it because it got dislike bombed) I told my friend Guy Palmer about my finding, and he said it was fake, as these two logos were not seen on the original airing. Thames would be using its triangle logo and FremantleMedia didn’t exist back then. If it did it would’ve been All-American Communications, but AMC got folded into Pearson Television in 1996, and brought Thames that same year, Pearson became FremantleMedia in 2001 and today is known as Fremantle, however, this airing would’ve have the “A CENTRAL PROGRAMME FOR ITV” endcap instead of the FremantleMedia logo. After explaining that to him, I said to him that if I caught the combo on TV, I would upload proof, and here it is.

This is what’s called “logo plastering”. These two logos are replacing the Thames “Triangle” and Central “Cake” logos from the original airing. I know plasters suck, but don’t say a combo is fake if there’s any plasters in it. Nonetheless, I still like you, Guy.

Anyways, from a Challenge airing of S3 E1 of Take Your Pick.

No copyright infringement intended

(1994/2001)

Post a Comment

0 Comments