Advertisement

Planner Advent Calendar Unboxing - Planning Roses, Stickerbloom, and Simply Gilded

Planner Advent Calendar Unboxing - Planning Roses, Stickerbloom, and Simply Gilded Thanks for watching, I'd love it if you joined my channel by hitting that subscribe button! Also, join me on instagram @tygerkittyco or click here

Earn cash back when you shop using rakuten, sign up here:

Use code Tyger25 for 25% off your purchases at Lily and Meeko Designs: ! Join her Facebook group here:

Use code Tyger15 for 15% off at

Get $10 off your first Erin Condren order here:

$5 off at Simply Gilded:

$5 off from Rose Colored Daze:

$30 off your first Hungry Root subscription:

Amazon planner supplies recommendation list:

Shops mentioned:



Simply Gilded - linked above!


Cost Information: Simply Gilded was $75 USD and my shipping was $8.40. We were allowed to use our coupons from our account so I had $10 off and paid $73.40 total. Sticker Bloom's Stickermas was $49.95 USD, no coupons allowed and my shipping was $3.75. Planning Roses was $49.99 CAD with coupons allowed; I paid $59.45 CAD in total with shipping ($16.95 CAD for shipping). And then the Scribble Prints Co one in the linked video was $79.95 USD and my shipping was $5.41 for a total of $85.36; no copuons allowed. Lastly, the Creating and Co one I haven't shown yet was $25 USD and $5 shipping; I don't know if coupons could be used or not (I forget!).

haul,planner haul,sticker haul,washi haul,advent calendar,advents,advent unboxing,countdown,unboxing,simply gilded,planning roses,stickerbloom,sticker bloom,sticker advent calendar,washi advent,washi advent calendar,simply gilded advent,planner accessories,planner supplies,planner stickers,washi,foiled washi,foiled stickers,sticker kit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments