Advertisement

Opening Your World - One Heart at a Time

Opening Your World - One Heart at a Time After my last video I had a few comments of people how dark and hopeless the outside world is with everything going on. And I completely understand where you are coming from. When looked at it from this perspective, be it politics, crime, violence, religions etc., it can seem very hopeless and dark. It makes you feel small, powerless and it makes you want to shut down and hide or sometimes even lash out.

I do not deny that it may look like it, but everything that is happening is not really new, it has been around for thousands of years, the only difference is that now we have global news and the internet, so these things can and do come up to be seen, addressed and new/better choices can be made.

Everything that is going on in the world at large is just a reflection of where mass consciousness is at and changing mass consciousness starts with each and every single one of us.

So I have a challenge for each and everyone of you who dares to take it. I am not very clear on what I am challenging you to do in this video. The rest of my article here explains it better:


Thank you for being here and being you.

I love you all,
Elke
************
Website:
Book a 1 on 1 with Elke:
************

If you'd like to support this channel:
PayPal:
OR, become one of my gracious Patreon Supporters:

Heart

Post a Comment

0 Comments