Advertisement

Marshawn Lynch RETURNS To The Seahawks! BEAST MODE ACTIVATED! What This Means For The Seahawks!

Marshawn Lynch RETURNS To The Seahawks! BEAST MODE ACTIVATED! What This Means For The Seahawks! Name is Ghiman Mckinney. Or call me Juice!! & I’m Bringing You The Juice Alert Sports Podcast! BE SURE TO LIKE, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, SHARE MY CHANNEL WITH FRIENDS, & TURN ON POST NOTIFICATIONS!

Twitter: @GhimanMckinney
Instagram: Ghiman_mckinney
DM me topics to discuss on the channel
Email: qghiman@gmail.com
Snapchat: biggman277

My name is Ghiman Mckinney & I am an aspiring sports analyst who attends the University of Toledo Majoring in Media Communications. My goal is to one day become a sports analyst on a big-time network or maybe have my own! Potentially ESPN, Fox Sports One, ETC. I’m looking to go into the sports television as well as the sports radio world.

My Sports Podcast The Juice Alert will bring you major sports discussion and topics that I will chime in on. Mainly NFL, NBA, College Football, College Basketball & the MLB. I occasionally will drop a few vlogs or other fun videos that give you insight into who I am. If I am at an NFL game or NBA game etc. I’ll be sure to vlog it.

My favorite thing to do in the world is to make YouTube videos about sports topics. So, if you believe in me and my dreams, be sure to like, subscribe, comment and share the video with friends!! This is the best sports podcast out there! The Juice Alert Sports Podcast! This is The Juice Alert!

I’m also a Packers, Ohio State football, Brooklyn Nets, Kevin Durant, UNC basketball, Detroit Tigers, Aaron Rodgers, Deshaun Watson, fan. As well as a fan of other great players. Side note I also love Popeyes, Chick Fil A, Raising Canes, Chipotle, & Five Guys!!

The Seattle Seahawks are back in the mix! The Seattle Seahawks sign Marshawn Lynch! Marshawn Lynch is back! The Seattle Seahawks needed to sign a running back! Chris Carson is out for the season. Rashaad Penny is out for the season! CJ Prosise is also out for the season! Marshawn Lynch is one of the best playoff running backs ever! Marshawn Lynch will definitely provide a spark plug for the Seattle Seahawks! One I think the Seattle Seahawks need! The Seattle Seahawks to me are overrated & they are not going to win the super bowl! However Marshawn Lynch definitely helps the Seattle Seahawks offense out! Marshawn Lynch is a great running back. We will see however what Marshawn Lynch has left in the tank! The Seattle Seahawks also signed Robert Turbin! Robert Turbin won a super bowl with the seattle Seahawks so its nice to have him and Marshawn Lynch back for the Seattle Seahawks doing damage! I will also discuss if the Seattle Seahawks can win the super bowl!

Seattle Seahawks Marshawn Lynch
Seahawks Marshawn Lynch
Seattle Marshawn Lynch
Seattle Seahawks Marshawn Lynch Reaction
Marshawn Lynch Seattle Seahawks
Marshawn Lynch Seahawks
Lynch Seattle
Lynch Seattle Seahawks
Marshawn Lynch to seattle
Marshawn Lynch signs with Seattle
Marshawn Lynch signs with Seattle Seahawks
Marshawn Lynch signs with Seattle reaction
Marshawn Lynch signs with Seattle Seahawks reaction
Lynch to Seattle
Lynch signs with Seattle
Lynch signs with Seattle Seahawks
Lynch signs with Seattle reaction
Lynch signs with Seattle Seahawks reaction
Beast mode to Seattle
Beast mode signs with Seattle
Beast mode signs with Seattle Seahawks
Beast mode signs with Seattle reaction
Beast mode signs with Seattle Seahawks reaction
Can Seattle Win The Super Bowl
Chris Carson out for season
Rashaad Penny out for season
CJ Prosise out for season
Robert Turbin to seattle
Robert Turbin to seattle seahawks
Robert Turbin signs with Seattle seahawks
Robert Turbin signs with Seahawks
Robert Turbin Seattle Seahawks

marshawn Lynch to the Seattle seahawks,marshawn lynch seahawks return,marshawn Lynch Seattle Seahawks reaction,marshawn Lynch reaction,Seattle Seahawks sign marshawn lynch,marshawn Lynch to the seahawks,marshawn Lynch signs with seattle,Marshawn Lynch signs with the Seattle seahawks,beast mode is back,beast mode signs with the Seattle Seahawks,beast mode signs with seattle,Robert Turbin signs with seahawks,Robert turbin seattle,Robert turban seattle seahawks,

Post a Comment

0 Comments