Advertisement

LUMINAR 4 TUTORIAL - The Mystical Tool

LUMINAR 4 TUTORIAL - The Mystical Tool In this Luminar 4 Tutorial I am taking a look at the Mystical Tool. I am showing you different ways you can use it. I go into how you can add a Luminosity Mask right inside of Luminar 4 and add it to only the Lights or the Shadows of the image. I go over how the Mask Density Slider can add to the overall look of this tool. At the end of the video I introduce the Glow Tool. I have really been enjoying Luminar 4. Join me in this video and Discover the Mystical Tool and add some Dreamy quality to your Landscape images. If you enjoyed this video, please LIKE and SHARE it with your friends. If you haven't yet subscribed, please consider SUBSCRIBING and CLICK the BELL NOTIFICATION ICON and you will be notified each time I upload a new Tutorial. Please leave comments and questions in the Comment Section below. I respond to all of my comments and questions. I want to thank each and everyone for viewing, sharing and subscribing.

Link to Stock Image Edited in this Tutorial:

#Luminar4 #Photography #Tutorial

Luminar 4,Luminar,Tutorial,Mystical Tool,Glow Toow,Glow,Creative Edit,Photo Editing,Photography,Training,Luminosity,Luminosity Mask,Photography Training,Editing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments