Advertisement

Kelly Clarkson - The Trouble with Love Is Cover (Live)

Kelly Clarkson - The Trouble with Love Is Cover (Live) I sang this as part of a livestream and thought...I should add this to my YouTube channel! So here it is! Happy holidays! ⛄️馃巵❄️

If you dig my content, make sure to subscribe! 馃槑

Wanna join my Patreon fam guys?!




#kellyclarkson #thetroublewithloveis #cover

singer,songwriter,vocals,kelly clarkson,american idol,live,love actually,hugh grant,the trouble with love is,thankful,christmas,christmas music,holiday,holidays,holiday music,xmas,xmas music,december,r&b,r&b music,pop,pop music,cover,male singer,male version,male cover,vocal performance,winter ballad,ballad,r&b ballad,2003,2002,2001,live performance,livestream,the kelly clarkson show,kelly clarkshow show,AI,idol,diva,breakaway,show,kelly,reba,country,

Post a Comment

0 Comments