Advertisement

Incomplete song for #RIPtheBarrel

Incomplete song for #RIPtheBarrel a song for #ripthebarrel quest?

A lil bit of context! The song is about The Channel Unas Annus, a channel where it will be up for only a year and all the content will be deleted. Leaving memories behind.

About the lyric, It started as "writing lyric with only the script of the video challenge" but I gave up midway...I'm regretting on "very very soon"

This is not the final song? I made this in an hour so it's kinda suck. This is just in case I couldn't get back to it cause my final assessment is this week :v At least I contribute :v

lyric


Go forth and be quick
Don't let the chances pass you by
Afraid you Hear the ticks
I'll send my regards from the other side.

Very very soon
We won't be found so
Listen to the tune
We're all around

In the memories we'll live
For each other
Whatever the signs
It doesn't matter

It's all gonna be frankly over

#RIPTHEBARREL,Unas Annus,original song,Unnasannus,ripthebarrel,rip the barrel,

Post a Comment

0 Comments