Advertisement

I Got A FREE GINGERBREAD HOUSE in ADOPT ME! ( Roblox Adopt Me Update )

I Got A FREE GINGERBREAD HOUSE in ADOPT ME! ( Roblox Adopt Me Update ) Roblox Adopt Me - Today my boyfriend surprised me with a free gingerbread house in adopt me! I cant believe I got something for free in adopt me! I love the brand new adopt me update with the new furniture and new house!
● Watch VLOGMAS Day 1 ►
● Sub to Biggs ►

------------------------------------­
.:Become a Sunflower:.
● TikTok: itsZaiLetsPlay
● Vlog Channel:
● Snapchat: ZaiLetsPlay
● Twitter:
● Instagram:
----------------------------------------­


Thank you for watching, liking, commenting, and subscribing!
If you read this leave a comment saying ► I want to eat the gingerbread house!
----------------------------------------
.: Game Info :.
● Adopt Me
----------------------------------------­
#Roblox
#AdoptMe

roblox,adopt me,roblox adopt me,adopt me free,how to get a free,FREE GINGERBREAD HOUSE,adopt me new house,new house,girl gamer,girl roblox youtuber,funny moments,adopt me gingerbread house,adopt me house tour,house tour,Gingerbread Furniture,new furniture,zailetsplay,decorating my gingerbread house,adopt me decorating,

Post a Comment

0 Comments