Advertisement

I go undercover in an online Catan Tournament (Semifinals)

I go undercover in an online Catan Tournament (Semifinals) As the channel grows more and more, I start to get recognized more in online tournaments and auto matches. This is disadvantageous for me as people tend to target me and it leads to frustrating games. Therefore I change my name to "HappyD" to go undercover, yet still resembling a small bit of meaning of the name DylLighted.

This is the semifinals. I hope you enjoy!

Join my discord to talk strategy and play games with me and other people!



I am playing this on Colonist.io

Catan Universe,Settlers of Catan,DylLighted Catan,Dylighted,Catan Strategy,Catan tips,Settlers of Catan Tips,Settlers of Catan Competitve Gameplay,Settlers of Catan Tournament Strategy,Catan tournament strategy,Catan initial settlement placement,Settlers of Catan initial settlement placement,Dylighted Catan,Settlers of Catan How to,Tabletop simulator catan,catan settlement placement,Catan 3 player strategy,colonist tournament,Colonist.io,

Post a Comment

0 Comments