Advertisement

college decision reaction 2020!!! | questbridge match

college decision reaction 2020!!! | questbridge match Soooo this happened...I'm still in shock. And probably will be until next August. LIKE WHAT THE HECK YOU GUYS A 4-YEAR FULL RIDE HOW-

I've watched sooo many of these college decisions reaction videos over the summer and throughout college applications season, and KNEW that I wanted to make one. Please don't mind my emotional mess haha.

Thank you so so much to Vandy for letting me in, and to Questbridge (especially Ana, Michael, Esther, and all my fellow Finalists) for giving me this incredible opportunity! And of course to God, who definitely had a plan through this entire process.

Also, I really want to make more content in the future - let me know if you have any ideas for future videos!

insta:@theariannasantiago

College decision reaction,college decision reaction 2020,college decision,college acceptance,Vanderbilt university,college acceptance reactions,Ivy League reactions,Harvard,Yale,Princeton,mit,Columbia,Questbridge,gates scholarships,college reaction,college videos,university acceptance,university decision reaction,questbridge match,college acceptance reaction,ivy league,Vanderbilt,college vlog,applying to college,college scholarships,ivy league acceptance,

Post a Comment

0 Comments