Advertisement

Art Student Q&A | How I Started My Career As An Artist, Influences & Pricing Work | Natasha Newton

Art Student Q&A | How I Started My Career As An Artist, Influences & Pricing Work | Natasha Newton I have a special video for you this week! I was contacted a while ago by Glenn Pickering, Course Leader for BA (Hons) Art Practice at the University of Suffolk at West Suffolk College. He wondered whether I could answer some questions from his students and talk a little about how I started my career as an artist, making the transition from amateur to professional, my art practice, influences, and more. I hope you find my answers interesting! Please let me know whether you'd like to see more videos like this, or if you'd like me to go into more detail about a specific topic in a future video. Thanks for watching!

Music from Epidemic Sound

⫷ MAILING LIST: Become a subscriber to receive exclusive benefits:

⫷ WEBSITE:
⫷ SHOP:
⫷ INSTAGRAM:
⫷ TWITTER:
⫷ FACEBOOK:

natasha newton,West Suffolk College,University of Suffolk,answering student questions,art student,illustration student,how I started my art career,advice from a professional artist,art vlogger,painting timelapse,speedpaint,speedpainting,bird illustration,acryla gouache,Holbein,bird painting,reigate,surrey,british artist,artist advice,becoming an illustrator,how to become an artist,artist q&a,Q&A,QandA,

Post a Comment

0 Comments