Advertisement

Are YouTube Fishing Videos NOT FOR KIDS?? (I'm Confused)

Are YouTube Fishing Videos NOT FOR KIDS?? (I'm Confused) Today I'm discussing new confusing YouTube policies about fishing videos and kids...

-Buy Some New LOJO Fishing Merch:
-Subscribe to My Channel:

*** Save up to 30% off Fishing Tackle: ***

----------Check out these other AWESOME videos below----------

Fishing w/ Googan Squad Mondo Box:

Wish App Fishing Challenge:

Halloween Gear ONLY Fishing Challenge:

Cast-Netting Mud Pit Monsters (Fish Rescue):

Fishing in a Mud Pit (Fish Rescue):

Fishing w/ Ultimate Pocket Combo Dude Perfect:

Catching Monster Fish in Mud Hole Pond:

Googan Baits ONLY Fishing Challenge:

Kid Catches Unexpected Fish w/ Live Bait:

Fishing w/ CHEAPEST Gear in Walmart:

Big Money Shopping in Private Fishing Garage:

Store Hopping Fishing Challenge:

Best Fishing Reel at Walmart:

Big Money Shopping in a Fishing Tackle Truck:

$50 Walmart Fishing Challenge:

$25 DIY Walmart Fishing Kit:

Crazy Guy Tries to FIGHT Fisherman:

KIDS Pick My Fishing Gear:

Teaching a KID how to use a Baitcaster:

Flex Seal Fishing Lure Challenge:

Academy Brand Fishing Lures:

Kid Picks My Fishing Setup:

Cheap vs Expensive Reel:

Dumb Bait Catches BIG Mystery Fish:

Most Expensive Fishing Combo:

Walmart Brand Fishing Lures:

Most Expensive Walmart Reel:

$10 Walmart Fishing Kit Challenge:

Dad vs Kid Fishing Challenge:

KVD Picks My Lures:

Most Expensive Lures at Walmart:

Mom Picks My Lures:

Picking Fishing Lures Blindfolded:

Kid Picks My Lures:

Kayak Angler vs Boater:

Wife Picks My Lures:

Stranger Picks My Lures:

----------Companies I work with and believe in----------
-Lew’s Fishing:
-Mystery Tackle Box:
-Googan Baits:
-Jackson Kayaks:

---Find me on Social Media Below---
Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:
Snapchat: lojofishing

#fishingvideos #youtube #forkids

youtube,fishing,videos,fishing videos,for kids,made for kids,youtube made for kids,made for kids content,im confused,outdoors,vlog,bass fishing,pond fishing,lojo,lojo fishing,lojo.fishing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments