Advertisement

6 Strange Things I Did to Raise My Vibration PERMANENTLY

6 Strange Things I Did to Raise My Vibration PERMANENTLY Hi guys! Today I want to share what I did to raise my vibration PERMANENTLY! Thanks to Blinkist for sponsoring this video. The first 100 people to go to are going to get unlimited access for 1 week to try out BLINKIST & 25% off the full membership!

Timestamp Menu:
[4:23] Avoid Listening to the Radio
[6:12] Avoid Watching and Reading the News
[8:39] Limit Social Media with Black Outs
[9:24] Expect Good from People
[9:54] Start Eating Earlier and Stop Eating Earlier
[10:29] Make Bed in the Morning

More Videos

Get UNSTUCK and Re-Inspired for LIFE, Business, Creativity, Goals, Relationships


8 Ways to Become More Successful - Things Successful People Do EVERY DAY


How To Get Out Of Your Own Way & Let The Universe Do the Work


Using Intention to Gain Momentum and CHANGE YOUR LIFE


3 Ways You're Blocking Your Higher Self


Connecting With Your Spirit Guides


These Beliefs & Affirmations Will CHANGE Your Life FOREVER


Why I Stopped Drinking Alcohol & What Alcohol Does to Our Manifesting Abilities


Get my signature Love Mastery Program Heart Chakra Opening meditation for FREE here:

& you’ll get signed up for my newsletter to receive DAILY emails from me for 30 days with personal stories, Law of Attraction tips & advice, success stories, helpful resources and more!

Get more coaching from me here:

→ Instagram/Twitter @leeoralexandra
→ Baby Elephant Facebook group (our community):

→ Alchemy by Leeor Alexandra (my high-vibrational jewelry line):

→ Blog:

→ Book, health, beauty recommendations & more:


FAQ:
The camera I use (Canon t6i):
The vlogging camera I use:
The raw vegan energizer + vitamin powder I use:
My vegan protein powder:


This video and all videos on this channel are a means of social support. I have no professional training in life coaching. I simply talk about the things I’ve learned that have personally made my life better.

Healing by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Source: 
Artist: 

raise your vibration,be happier,high vibration routine,happy manifesting,how to be happy,morning routine,ways to wake up,consciousness,awakening,spiritual awakening,spirituality,law of attraction,abraham,esther hicks,meditation,self improvement,personal development,happiness and prosperity,how to be high vibe,how to fix your energy,how to cultivate your energy,energy work,leeor alexandra,

Post a Comment

0 Comments