Advertisement

This will slay fish vertical jigging on and off the ice. Target several species at the same time!

This will slay fish vertical jigging on and off the ice. Target several species at the same time! Thanks again for watching please subscribe and share my videos with others.

No rules unless you have special regulations in your area on how many hooks, illuminated, or natural or artificial requirements. You could hang a minnow head on the Fin Spin and a waxy or spike on the drop hook. Run glow or non glow plastics if you want but I highly recommend Mudd Butt Baits plastics because they're extremely durable and great prices. The soft plastics that I'm showing also have anise oil added to them. I also like using VMC drop hooks with glow epoxy but the only ones I have are treble hooks and didn't want to use one for this demo.

Ice/Pan Fishing Sample Bait Pack | Mudd Butt Baits


Fin Commander Fin Spin - FIN COMMANDER


HALI lures


I hope you try this out and catch a bunch of fish on it! But if you do please share it on my Facebook page Full-Blown Fishaholic because I want to see how everyone else does with this idea.

Thanks again everyone keep your hooks sharp and lines tight!

time!

Post a Comment

0 Comments