Advertisement

This is called police bullying_(اسی کو کہتے ہیں پولیس کی غنڈہ گردی ہے)

This is called police bullying_(اسی کو کہتے ہیں پولیس کی غنڈہ گردی ہے) This is called police bullying.
Police in Pakistan can enter any house without a search warrant because they are policemen
My name is Imran Christ and I belong to a poor family
And by doing a private job, I nurture my family
I had been having a land dispute with my uncle for days, which I was threatened with daily
One day, in an uproar, he decided to turn to the police and submit a petition against his uncle at Shalimar Lahore.
Which was reported to uncle
On Hussein, he sent policemen to my house along with seven of his police friends on the 2nd of last month and kept demanding the withdrawal of the petition. Which is clearly visible on the video
I asked them to take action against the policemen, but no one listened to me and the next day on the 3rd, I filed a false F.i.r
I am a very poor man. I appeal to IG Punjab and Chief Minister Usman Bazdar to be brought to justice
Imran Christ

Wasi,Shah,#Faiz,Ahmad,Faiz,Imran Christ,in Gujarat.,Rescue 1122,1122,Whatsapp,IMO,Instagram,Man,Woman,Man vs Woman,Educational,Entertainment,Fun,funny,Funny,Funy,Youtube,facebook,Mathematics,Chemistry,Biology,Singer,Song,Hum,ARY,color,Sony TV,Masala Channel,Gram,Hot,fabulous,talented,Worker,Engineer,Science,Arts,Group,Blood,Blood Group,Chatting,Copied Song,India vs Pakistan,American,USA,Dharna,Politics,World Bank,NASA,UAE,dollar,Sindh Police,

Post a Comment

0 Comments