Advertisement

They Put an Aussie in Charge of the Psych Ward - Prison Architect: Psych Ward DLC

They Put an Aussie in Charge of the Psych Ward - Prison Architect: Psych Ward DLC Honestly if I had to tell the truth, I think a few of my guards belong in that Psych Ward. I really enjoyed playing this again, let me know if you want to see any more of this new Psych Ward DLC!

Game:
------------------
Livestreams:

Discord:

Twitter:


#prisonarchitect #psychward #dlc prison architect update

Rimmy,Downunder Gaming,Gameplay,Funny Moments,Funny Montage,Memes,Prison Architect,prison architect psych ward,Psych Ward,psych ward dlc prison architect,Psych Ward DLC,New Update,DLC,prison architect update,lets play,prison architect gameplay,paradox interactive,prison architect gang,prison architect riot,let's play prison architect,prison architect psych ward gameplay,prison architect psych ward wardens edition,

Post a Comment

0 Comments