Advertisement

SM:CE (fan game) BETA {24|11|19} [Proto Laser Suit and Synth Powerup]

SM:CE (fan game) BETA {24|11|19} [Proto Laser Suit and Synth Powerup] In addition to a voice sample or two (which I might allow players to disable) I have introduced two new powerups into the game:
- Laser Suit: The hoax powerup from Super Mario World is now playable. Not everything is finalized and I'm currently working on an air momentum feature, similar to the Racoon and Tanooki suit.
- Synth Powerup: A powerup gained via a "Synthshroom". It gives Mario a synth guitar which makes him fire a sound wave which bounces off walls and certain types of enemies.

I hope you enjoy these new additions. I also tried to implement an "Armadillo" power up which would have allowed Mario to roll in a ball, much like the Super Mario Bros. 4 bootleg. However, I didn't finish it.

The is project has no affiliation with Nintendo. It's unofficial.

Mario Obsessed - MMXIX

Super Mario fan game,

Post a Comment

0 Comments