Advertisement

Roadkill Cave Revisited: Wet, Cold and Lovin' Life

Roadkill Cave Revisited: Wet, Cold and Lovin' Life Roadkill cave is a cave I discovered some time ago where the entrance is just a few feet off of a road. There is a stream that flows through the cave and I have yet to fully explore the passageway. In this video I search for a suspected second entrance that when I find it will allow me to make the cave more accessible for the owner.
If you enjoy this video you can find the entire playlist here from when I first started to dig out the sinkhole for this cave:
MOAR caves here:

aquachigger,beau ouimette,chiggs army,caving,exploring caves,spelunking,underground mystery,exploring scary places,exploring weird places,abandoned,cave salamander,cave cricket,underground river,caves,karst,limestone,limestone geology,

Post a Comment

0 Comments