Advertisement

Rather Be | Feathertail M.A.P | OPEN (12|24) BACKUPS ALWAYS OPEN

Rather Be | Feathertail M.A.P | OPEN (12|24) BACKUPS ALWAYS OPEN I’ve always loved Feathertail’s character. Although I think the crow x feather ship is a little strange, I still like it. I feel like Feathertail would not have immediately gone to StarClan, rather, she would’ve watched Crowfeather’s life develop, looking after him. Obviously she would have gone to StarClan, but she kinda pops into his life whenever she wants to see what he’s screwing up next. (Don’t take this wrong I love Crowfeather). I think Feathertail is caring enough to even feel protective over Crow’s kids. It just fits her character. :P

Rules & Script:
Designs:
Discord Link:

Parts List:

👌= WIP Shown
👏=Extension
🙏= DONE

Intro:
1:
2:
3:
4: meow hvs
5:
6:
7: Zenginista 👌
8: Goldenwing
9:
10:
11:
12: White Rat Projects 👌 🙏
13:
14: Flower Griffon 👌 🙏
15: Flower Griffon 👌 🙏
16: Kimi Cook 👌
17: Kimi Cook 👌
18: FrostyNights 👌
19:
20: Blazesasa 👌
21:
22: RachelAlexanDraws
23: RachelAlexanDraws
24:
Outro: me

Backups:
Spotty Sprocky
Softmoon
You Have Found Ebony
Tenaciously Tiny
koskot owl

ALWAYS

Post a Comment

0 Comments