Advertisement

My dog doesn't want to eat vegetables (specifically tomatoes) ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜…

My dog doesn't want to eat vegetables (specifically tomatoes) ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜… My dog doesn't want to eat vegetables (specifically tomatoes)

Welcome to Tasty Tuesday! Every Tuesday my dog Baloo gets something yummy to taste. This week it was tomatoes. Well, turns out my dog doesn't want to eat vegetables, or at least no tomatoes...

In case you're wondering if dogs can eat tomatoes:

What should Baloo taste next? Let me know in the comments down below.

#dogtestingfood #doggoeats #funnydog

Henlo furiends,
Oh hekk, who came up wif dat suggestion? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Ok actually, I has to admit dat I already ate half a tomato all at once. But I can't do dat on camera, don't wanna look too nerdy ๐Ÿ˜‚
Anyway, if you could put your paw onto da like and subscribe button, dat would be pawsitively appreciated ๐Ÿ˜€

Follow me on Instagram:


Music:
✘ Title: Monkeys Spinning Monkeys
✘ Music: Kevin MacLeod
✘ License: CC BY 3.0 (
✘ Download:

dog doesn't want to eat vegetables,dog doesn't want to eat healthy,dog refuses to eat vegetables,dog eats tomato,dog tastes food,dog funny food tasting,dog tries tomato,dog tries food,tuckerbudzyn,mayapolarbear,baloothepoodle,

Post a Comment

0 Comments