Advertisement

Max Intellect in Destiny 2 PvE - Why I ONLY use 3 - Destiny 2 Shadowkeep

Max Intellect in Destiny 2 PvE - Why I ONLY use 3 - Destiny 2 Shadowkeep Know your build and don't waste stats and mod space. Learn the data to become Beast. Rustobuilds have been used to reach top speed kill ranks in Destiny and its because I tune everything for perfect balance for Non Stop Run & Gun combat to let me keep pushing forward. Hope this helps you out when it comes to building your guardian and becoming Beast! subscribe for more builds and tips!



wanna support and keep me alive?



or click join to become an instant Beast in my book!

max intellect destiny 2,stats,best stats in pve,best stats in destiny 2 pve,best builds in destiny 2,how to build in destiny 2,shadowkeep builds,best titan builds in destiny 2,best hunter build in destiny 2,best pve builds destiny 2,max intellect shadowkeep,max mobility in destiny 2,

Post a Comment

0 Comments