Advertisement

Lightly Row. Irin soprano ukulele, digital keyboard and whistling!

Lightly Row.   Irin soprano ukulele, digital keyboard and whistling! I find this song in several of my ukulele and piano play books. What a sweet tune and fun image of rowing a boat on a lake or stream!

For adults just getting into music, I highly recommend starting with simple children's songs. They are easy, fun, and will entertain you and others. If you ask Alexa to play this song you'll hear an elaborate adult instrumental version. That's the thing about kid's songs. They can be played simply and you can keep enjoying the song as your skills advance.

Yes, I still like my Irin soprano walnut ukulele. I feel like this is a tiny treasure.

Lightly Row. Irin soprano ukulele, digital keyboard and whistling!

This song is in The Big & Easy Songbook, World's Easiest Songs A-B-C Music for Beginners, and the first verse is in Everybody's Ukulele Method 1 book by Ukulele Mike.

lightly row,lightly row piano,lightly row song,lightly row ukulele,lightly row whistling,

Post a Comment

0 Comments