Advertisement

Irishman Lula was Declared Wrong for his Treatment of Livestock and my Sister Taught Kindness

Irishman Lula was Declared Wrong for his Treatment of Livestock and my Sister Taught Kindness how are you friend story today? surely can not wait for the next episode of story villages. don't forget to click the subscribe button to get the latest notification for the next story update.
Today's story comes from an irishman named LULA. he raised many cows in his cage, and he consulted with my sisters about his treatment of his animals, so that his animals often went berserk and were difficult to control.
my sister also taught me not to treat livestock harshly, or to hit animals. because the livestock also have feelings and they also understand the treatment of their employers, and maybe many people are amazed how my sister's cattle can be very obedient and very easy to control. it's because my sister takes care of all her cattle with great affection and also treats her very well. my sister did not hesitate to provide education to many people about the importance of care and also good treatment, as in Lula Irishman who has been mistaken in her treatment of livestock.
follow the next story, don't forget to share

irishman,lula,declared,livestock,wrong,

Post a Comment

0 Comments