Advertisement

I 'bOoPeD' my TARANTULA's butt ~ 馃槀

I 'bOoPeD' my TARANTULA's butt ~ 馃槀 2nd channel :
~ Beyond the Lair


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today my Green Bottle Blue (Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens) tarantula gets a new home! This time, upgraded from a dog skull to a DINOSAUR SKULL !! Let's gooooo ......

** This video was made purely for educational and entertainment purposes only.

Preparing a REAL SKULL for my TARANTULA !!!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Facebook page :
@XoticsLair ~

Facebook group :


Instagram :
@exoticslair ~
@exoticslair_gallery ~

Twitter :
@ExoticsLair ~

Patreon :
Exotics Lair ~
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Music credit (from YouTube Audio Library) :
Aakash Gandhi - Buccaneer’s March

* THANK YOU for your support !!!
New patrons (if any) will be listed in a future (not necessarily the next, as I do pre-film & edit videos, and schedule them for upload) video.

animal,animals,arachnid,arachnids,spider,spiders,tarantula,tarantulas,GBB,green bottle blue,rehouse,tarantula rehouse,tarantula rehome,exotic,exotics,pet,pets,exoticpet,exoticpets,exoticslair,exotics lair,nature,wildlife,educational,entertainment,

Post a Comment

0 Comments