Advertisement

How to Make and Attach Twisted Fringe

How to Make and Attach Twisted Fringe Twisted fringe is a great way to accent your knit or crochet scarves, blankets, pillows and more. This fast and easy video tutorial will teach you how to make twisted fringe.

You can see twisted fringe used on the Mint Twist Scarf, a free crochet pattern, here: (Pattern to be released soon)

This video tutorial was filmed by Megan from Left in Knots. To find over 100 free crochet patterns please visit my blog here:

Want weekly updates on free patterns, new video tutorials, giveaways and other crochet news? Sign up for my newsletter here:

Want to share photos of your project in my crochet community? Join my Facebook Group here and show off your projects, ask for help, or come chat about crochet:

Find me on other social media here:

Pinterest:
Ravelry:
Facebook:
Instagram:

Twisted fringe,crochet,scarf,knit,fringe,how to make fringe,yarn,twisting yarn,

Post a Comment

0 Comments