Advertisement

HOW TO APPLY FOR MONETIZATION IN 2019 | MY FIRST YOUTUBE PAYCHECK, EXACT AMOUNT

HOW TO APPLY FOR MONETIZATION IN 2019 | MY FIRST YOUTUBE PAYCHECK, EXACT AMOUNT This is how much YouTube paid me for my FIRST YOUTUBE PAYCHECK.
I also talked about How I was able to get my pin in Nigeria after so much hastle.
I Spilled everything in this video so I hope you enjoy and hopefully learned something valuable from it.

Thanks for checking in , don't forget to subscribe and turn on post notifications.

Other videos that might interest you -
Going to the worst reviewed makeup artist in Nigeria -

Going to another worst reviewed makeup artist in Nigeria -



Connect With Me On Social Media.
Instagram -
Instagram Beauty page -
Facebook –
Twitter –
Snapchat – Anitabewtee

Beauty products on Jumia. -

GOD LOVES YOU

#firstyoutubepaycheck #anitaihesie

youtubepaycheck,paycheck,

Post a Comment

0 Comments