Advertisement

Henry Cavill Admits He Was Called 'Chubby' At His James Bond Audition

Henry Cavill Admits He Was Called 'Chubby' At His James Bond Audition Henry Cavill is telling all about his audition to play James Bond. The 36-year-old chatted with Men's Health and revealed that during his screen test he had to walk around in a towel and act out a scene from an old 007 flick. "I probably could have prepared better," he said. "I remember the director, Martin Campbell saying, 'Looking a little bit chubby there Henry, I didn’t know how to train or diet." "The Witcher" star added that he was grateful for the comment saying, "I'm glad Martin said something, because I respond well to the truth. It helps me get better."
More:
» SUBSCRIBE:
» Visit Our Website:
#HenryCavill

Access,henry cavill,batman,mens health,actors,james bond,entertainment,

Post a Comment

0 Comments