Advertisement

finals down!!! | recovering & isolating myself in nature | come chill with me!!

finals down!!! | recovering & isolating myself in nature | come chill with me!! what's up my friends!! the study with darryl sess has officially ended which means my finals too!!

as promised, a different kind of content to y'all bc i know that the constant studying sess is pretty boring. all bout the variety right? ;)

so my finals officially ended. now i'm just waiting for my results. i really hate waiting though. the suspension is literally killing me... but oh well they say good things come to those that wait yeah? really hope that is true... ;(

bc of my finals, all i've been doing lately is, studying, studying, & more studying x987.. so i figured that once my finals ended i would take a break from the city life & head out to nature alone to chill & recover.

anyways, the main reason i'm doing this is to try to get my creativity juice flowing bc my creativity literally just went down the drain after switching my body clock from a night owl to an early bird.

tryna find new ways to get my creativity juice flowing during daylight.. overall, it wasn't as difficult as i thought it would be. but waking up early & staying disciplined can still be a hassle for me.

i'll try my best to build & keep this good habit of mine & see where it gets us to.

so yeah! thank you so much for watching, chillin, & staying with me throughout the whole video as usual! love y'all as always!

see y'all on the next one!!

peace!~

- darryl :)

isolatingmyselfinnature,natureisolation,isolatingmyself,recoveringmyself,recoveringfromexams,examsareofficiallyover,finalsdown,finalsover,finalsarefinallyover,ilovenature,comechillwithmemothernature,

Post a Comment

0 Comments