Advertisement

Filipina On Online Dating | LDR | Where to Find Filipinas Online?

Filipina On Online Dating | LDR | Where to Find Filipinas Online? Have you ever tried online dating in your life? If so how was it? Were you successful or were you scammed?
Today I'm sharing with you my online dating and LDR experience as a Filipina.
Back in Cebu I have lots of friends and co workers that are in a relationship or married to foreigners that they met on a dating website. Most of them used Asian Dating or Filipinocupid.com. At first I was hesitant to go online dating but thinking that I'm not getting any younger and my friends were successful in finding love online so maybe I will too? So I did it! At first it was fun for me but then as time goes by it gets frustrating thinking that maybe there's no real men online. Then came one day that I met someone that I was completely comfortable and wonderful with and felt that i can spend my whole life with him that's my husband now... While others may think that online dating may not be effective but i think you'll just have to be patient, be diligent and work at it! (with lots of prayers!)

***This Video is Not Sponsored***

Online Dating App,Filipinocupid,Filipino Cupid,LDR,Asian Dating App,Filipinocupid.com,online dating,Filipina looks and Finds love online,Online Dating Experience,How I met my husband online,Long Distance Relationship,Lades Wafford #LDR,

Post a Comment

0 Comments