Advertisement

FE3H Jeritza & Mercedes Group Tasks (DLC 3) - Fire Emblem Three Houses

FE3H Jeritza & Mercedes Group Tasks (DLC 3) - Fire Emblem Three Houses Fire Emblem Three Houses Jeritza DLC Wave 3 Unique Group Tasks with Mercedes
For this video I finished the game multiple times & experimented & recorded different character combinations when training them. After that I edited the Raw footage in a transformative manner to educate the viewer about hidden task dialogues.
As always: All footage played, recorded and edited by myself.
#FE3H #FireEmblem #Jeritza
Follow me on twitter:

About Meloo:
This channel features educational Guides, Creative Edits, High Quality Walkthroughs, Comparisons & Mods for new video game releases. In my videos I draw parallels, use Juxtapositions and other editing techniques to deliver my Gameplay in a transformative manner from the original narrative rather than full let’s plays, which serve little educational value. All Gameplay is my own and is recorded and edited solely by me.

PS4,Meloo,Gameplay,Fire Emblem Three Houses,Black Eagles,Blue Lions,Golden Deer,All Characters,Timeskip,Sothis,Edelgard,Hubert,Bernadetta,Ferdinand,Dorothea,Caspar,Petra,Dimitri,Annette,Mercedes,Dedue,Ingrid,Sylvain,Ashe,Claude,Lorenz,Raphael,Hilda,Cordelia,Lysithea,Ignatz,All Classes,Best Class,Marianne,Leonie,Seiros,Manuela,Rhea,Archbishop Rhea,Flame Emperor,Kronya,Solon,Academy,Professor,Seteth,Jeralt,Flayn,Cyril,Support Conversations,Support,All Confessions,Romance,

Post a Comment

0 Comments