Advertisement

Creating a Wildlife Photo Sequence in Photoshop Tutorial - Bald Eagle Fishing

Creating a Wildlife Photo Sequence in Photoshop Tutorial - Bald Eagle Fishing This is how I created a photo sequence of a bald eagle fishing. This is a quick demo, normally I would be a little more tedious about painting in around the edges but you should get the idea. Hope this helps!

My photos are edited using Topaz Denoise & Sharpen AI. Use the link below and save 15%. I HIGHLY recommend this product for noise reduction!


Photos and workshops on my website: www.harrycollinsphoto.com

bald,eagle,fishing,photo,edit,editing,adobe,lightroom,topaz,denoise,sharpen,photoshop,sequence,lesson,how,to,demo,tutorial,photography,bird,wildlife,animal,animals,tour,workshop,pro,professional,natgeo,national,geographic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments