Advertisement

Class 1-A's Big 3 VS Ending! The Student's Counterattack! - My Hero Academia Chapter 251 Spoilers!

Class 1-A's Big 3 VS Ending! The Student's Counterattack! -  My Hero Academia Chapter 251 Spoilers! The villain Ending is wreaking havok in My Hero Academia Chapter 251, and we have the spoilers here to discuss how Class 1-A's Big 3 responds, with Bakugo, Deku and Shoto's counterattack! How does Endeavor respond to Natsuo's situation, and what's going on with Endeavor that leaves us on a pretty strange cliffhanger this week? Let's discuss!

Follow me on twitter for more updates!: www.twitter.com/VocalPineapple

Check out my other videos!:

My Intro Music:


Subscribe to the channel! Thanks!

#MyHeroAcademia #MHA #BNHA

My Hero Academia,MHA,My Hero Academia Chapter 251 Spoilers,My Hero Academia Chapter 251 Review,MHA Chapter 251,MHA Chapter 251 Spoilers,MHA Chapter 251 Review,My Hero Academia Deku Black Whip,My Hero Academia Todoroki Flashfire Fist,My Hero Academia Ending,My Hero Academia Endeavor ARc,My Hero Academia Endeavor VS Ending,My Hero Academia Deku Uses Black Whip,MHA Black Whip,My Hero Academia Black Whip,My Hero Academia Deku black Whip Explained,

Post a Comment

0 Comments